New Delhi: MeitY is organizing RAISE 2020 – Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020, a Global Summit on Artificial Intelligence to be held virtually from 5th Oct to 9th Oct 2020. Experts from Industry, Academia and Government from all across the world will be participating in this Global summit, which will bring together all stakeholders on Artificial Intelligence on one platform.
AI has the power to solve many societal challenges and be an enabler for inclusion, there is a need to promote and identify such innovative solutions.
In order to promote and showcase such innovative AI solutions developed by Indian startups, an AI Solution Challenge is being organized for Indian startups in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Applications will be invited on Innovate Platform of MyGov and will also be promoted on MeitY Startup Hub and Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog. 15 best AI startups will be selected by a Jury comprising of experts from Industry, Academia and Government for an AI Showcase on 6th Oct 2020.
This event is being planned in partnership with Industry and will give a platform to the best of AI Startups to showcase their products to the world and to VCs.
The AI Solution Challenge will be organized in the following categories:
- AI solutions for Healthcare
- AI Solutions for Education
- AI Solutions for Agriculture
- AI Solutions for Natural Language Processing
- AI Solutions for Smart Mobility and Transportation
AI SOLUTION CHALLENGE PROCESS
- The AI Solution Challenge will be available on innovate.mygov.in
- The last date of submission of entry is 24th Sep 2020
- The applicant needs to apply only online to submit their proposals by registering and logging on MyGov portal: www.mygov.in
- Applicants are advised to provide self-contained proposals with essential supporting materials provided as uploads for an informed and fair evaluation/review.
- No changes will be accepted once proposals are submitted.
- Providing incorrect information will lead to outright rejection of proposals.
|Launch of Innovation Challenge:||14th Sept 2020, on innovate.mygov.in|
|Last date for Submission:||24th Sept 2020 at 5:30 P.M|
|Screening of Entries Received||25th to 30th Sept 2020|
|Evaluation by the Jury||2nd & 3rd Oct 2020|
|AI Showcase in RAISE 2020||6th Oct 2020|